|Day of the Ninja! via ardenswayoflife|
- DCGN Gaming Night - DC - 6 PM
- Board gaming night. Good group for it. Very relaxed.
- Day of the Ninja! - Everywhere - All Freakin' Day
- This is best celebrated by not being killed by Ninja. I know it's hard, but this year I want you to try extra hard.
- Labyrinth Games's Third Anniversary Party - DC - All Day
- Labyrinth Games is getting old! Come out and celebrate with them to the tune of cider and cookies.
- Gamer Symphony Orchestra's Fall Concert - MD - 2 PM
- GSO's fall concert. This is always a good time, especially if you like orchestras and video game music.
- JAMES BOND Adventure and Race - DC - 7 PM
- An outdoor adventure where you explore DC to decypher clues about your next location. Think the Great American Race, but in DC, dressed to kill with a PPK (not provided or recommended).
Did we miss something? If you have an event you’d like to promote that isn’t on this list, leave a comment or email us. Other weekly recurring events are listed on our website (such as Rocky, CCG tournaments, crazy themed happy hours). For more information, check out the calendars at DC Geeks.