|(Image via Awesome Con)|
- Awesome Con - Washington, D.C. - Friday 3-8PM, Saturday 10AM - 8PM, Sunday 10AM - 7PM
- Awesome Con is DC's comic-con, celebrating all aspects of geekdom and pop culture. Loads of favorite comic, artist, writer, and media celebrities (Like Billie Piper and George Perez) will be present and crowds are expected, so pick up your ticket early! Saturday or Sunday only is $30, 2-day pass is $50. Special events include discussion panels, costume contests, trivia contests, gaming tournaments, and tons of activities for kids.
- DC Geeks is going to Awesome Con! Hang out with us Saturday. Check our Meetup or Facebook event for more info.
- Peter Pan
- The Washington Ballet is bringing a longtime favorite story to life in DC, but this time with dance.
(Image via Tumblr)
- DCGN at Labyrinth Games - Washington, D.C. - 7PM
- Board games!
- Filmfest DC - Times Vary - Through April 27
- DC's annual Film Fest is back for the 28th time. Films from every genre will be shown over the next couple weeks, with special events and talks with filmmakers through the fest. General admission tickets are $12 and available here.
- Awesome Con-cert - Washington, D.C. - 9PM
- Awesome Con got a little awesome-er with a special Andrew W.K. concert this Saturday. Adam Warrock and Rare Candy will be performing as well. Your ticket to party hard is only $20.
Did we miss something? If you have an event you’d like to promote that isn’t on this list, leave a comment or email us. Other weekly recurring events are listed on our website (such as Rocky, CCG tournaments, crazy themed happy hours). For more information, check out the calendars at DC Geeks.