- I've watched the trailer for Stacking by Double Fine and I still don't get it.
- Diablo III and the monk's ability to RUIN things.
- 2nd and Charles is pretty awesome.
- Unfinished Swan is freaking terrifying.
- So is a Minecraft texture pack that has all the monsters wearing Steve's skin.
- Cave Johnson is still amazing. I still go back and watch the exploding lemon rant.
- The space core quotes video *feels* like it's nine minutes long, but it's only three.
- HISHE Thor and Ooodinsleep.
- Also our obligatory Minecraft discussion, and our continuing quest for a server:
- Here's 400 wolves turning into a mass of teeth and hate.
- A cat-based teleportation device (and canon). This is why I play Minecraft.
- On Xbox, Scooter becomes one of the mole people, and leads a zombie zerg rush.
- Here's your highbrow for the week: NPR's All Things Considered on a 2005 WoW plague.
- For more outbreaks, check out Empty World, Jeremiah, and World War Z.
- Scooter and I reveal our worst geek sins.
- In lieu of learning how to pronounce Japanese, I'll give you this link.
(Although listening to us try to say "Gankutsuou" is hilarious).
- Guu is still the scariest thing I've ever seen. Here, I'll save you and link to one with French subtitles.
- Anyone want to set us straight on our knowledge of anime and offer up an interview as an otaku?
- I go off on a five-minute rant about how badly I want to pay for content, and how when things are impossible to find and buy and uselessly layered in DRM, it makes me hate everything.
- Here's a wonderful Ted talk (spoiler, he drinks poop water. His water filter is that good).
- Here's a reminder of why Neil deGrasse Tyson is king of the internet.
Looking forward to seeing you all at Avengers and Shawarma on Thursday.