- Yup, we're still going to talk about how delicious Shawarma is.
- Somehow that transitions to the use of the weirdest racial slur I've heard, "pig dog."
- Oh right, we were talking about how face-meltingly awesome HP Podcraft is.
- And how it's nearly impossible to say unibrow without a cheesy German accent, evidently.
- An impromptu practice session of making video game noises turns into a discussion of Bastion
(which is in the latest Humble Indie Bundle with one day left).
- BGN has found the holy grail of midwest beers.
- Jordan poses the question, "What if Sinestro is the hero of the Green Lantern movie?"
- Call me biased, but I'm shocked when someone says they disliked the Muppets.
- I learned that there are ways that Episode One could have been worse, and they are horrific.
- Which segued nicely into ethical experimentation guidelines.
- Talking about Final Fantasy, I have a deviant art request:
Make me a picture of the FF main boys dressed as Disney princesses. Please, internet.
- By the way, Squall is best princess.
- And into an awesome comic book discussion including Black Panther.
- Finally, Black Dynamite is not the same as Blood Diamond. Confuse the two on date night, and you're gonna have a bad time (and I totally take a cheap shot joke at Jordan's expense).
Here are this week's plugs! Check out their other podcast One Drunk Geek (where I've been promised a head-to-head against Heavy Seas' Barleywine), their band Stephen and the Hawkings, their site Castwave Studios, and their Facebook and "twupdates."