For this week's podcast, we interviewed the Geek Comedy Tour. We caught up with them at a hospital and just before they had to run out for a wedding. Thanks so much for meeting with us, guys. Here's a preview of the hilarity:
- How to mix a "Bad Decision."
- 5hr Energy (berry flavor)
- vodka or everclear to blackout
- Allergies and dad trolling is
hilarious terrifyinga God-given Right.
- The American Girl Doll Hospital is a creepy, expensive scam.
- We are declaring "TIME'S UP" on all the Avengers spoilers.
- Coraline costumes are creepy, Cthulu/hentai monsters are creepier.
- Walking Dead: awesome or awesomer?
- We go on a Neilson-style discussion of the viewing habits of modern media consumers.
- Spoiler Alert: The Grey might not be a hiking movie.
- Evidently, a "shark stick" is a thing.
- Are Bronies "jacked up frat boys?" *Aine whistles innocently*
- Check out Nerd York City and PortConMaine
At some points, you can hear us trying not to bark laughter into the mic, which results in oddball snuffles which are hilarious in their own way. Thankfully, we kept the hospital noises to a minimum. The interviewees are:
- Jake Young - DC native currently displaced in Brooklyn, check out his Nerd of Mouth podcast.
- Chris Barylick - Hysterical and allergic to peanuts, check out his stand up demos.
- Joe Deeley - Hell on wheels, Joe is the king of the recovery ward.
On a more serious note, Joe is currently recovering from a stroke. We all know that comedy isn't exactly a 9-to-5 with benefits. If you have a heart, pitch in a bit for his steep medical costs through PayPal to email@example.com. Thanks in advance, guys. [edit: Fixing the part where, I accidentally a sentence, so a phrase didn't make sense. Seriously though, show Joe some love, guys.]